A few days ago I received a ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’. Still being a newbie I didn’t even know this existed, but I have to admit I felt honored and excited reading up on the concept.
So, for all those out there who, just like me, have no idea what the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award is:
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, optimistic and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
As you can imagine I’m honored to be nominated by Life by the pages, a wonderful blog about living with intention and purpose. For those of you who don’t know it yet, be sure to take a look.
I am going to limit myself to five nominees and questions, otherwise we’ll be here forever. 😉
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the
115 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 (or 5) other bloggers and ask them 11 (or 5) new questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Life by the pages’ questions
- If you could tell your teenage-self anything, what would that be? Trust your guts, you are right.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Either Canada, Norway or Sweden. I would love to live in a country with more nature.
- What is your favorite film or book growing up? Definitely a book, I was (and still am) crazy about books. I loved several books, but I think ‘Jonathan Livingston Seagull’ is the one that left the biggest impression on me.
- What kinds of things bring you joy? My family, boyfriend and dog for starters, but being outside and getting in touch with nature as well.
- How do you handle fear in your life? Head on! For me, in most cases, diving in head first often has the best result. When I’m afraid of the dark it is best to walk around in it until I realise it is not scary after all.
- Where are you from? I am born and raised in Belgium.
- What would you like readers to take away from your blog? I would love if people read my stories and it gives them a final push to go outside and start adventuring.
- What is your favorite quote? Difficult question to be honest. It seems that the more I read or listen to podcasts, the more favorite quotes I gather. I think at the moment it must be one from the Happier podcast: “Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good”.
No promise that it is still the same tomorrow though.
- What is your favorite blog post, yours or someone else’s? I am going to be rude and pick a post of my own blog ‘Why I started hiking’. It the most meaningful post I have written so far. I thought it would be scary to post it, but it was actually liberating.
- What is one thing you hope to achieve in 2018? Hike farther and write more!
- Do you honestly read the blogs from people that you followed? Yes, I honestly do. I enjoy seeing what other bloggers are up to and it gives me inspiration to write myself.
- Welcome To Our Campfire🔥
- HistorianRuby: An Historian’s Miscellany
- Hiking Girl with Dog
- A walk and a lark
- What is your favorite place in the world?
- What made you start blogging?
- What keeps you going?
- If you could only keep one book / song / movie for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- What is your greatest passion?
Happy blogging everyone!